You Will Need:
Create top quality cannagars with these 4 items:
- Dank Paper Cannagar mold and Included skewer
- Coarsely ground smoking herb
- Hemp/Tobacco Wrap or Rolling Paper
Follow these easy steps to make your cannagar:
- Place Cannagar mold halves together. Line up the x shape on the side of the device.
- Slide the mold clips onto the bottom and top of the mold.
- Insert the Skewer into the mold through the bottom hole
- Add a bit of herb to the mold chamber and use the packing tool to pack it tightly.
- Don’t add to much at once to keep ensure it is packed evenly throughout the entire mold
- The tighter you pack it the slower it will burn
- Repeat step 4 until the entire mold is filled, remembering to pack it evenly and tightly throughout
- Once fully packed, store the mold in a cold dry place for 2 to 24 hours.
- Can be stored with a 55-62% humidity pack for 2 days
- Once ready, carefully remove from the mold by first removing the two mold clips. Gently pull the two mold halves apart to release the cannagar core.
- Optionally, you can now apply and concentrates to the cannagar core
- Roll your paper/wrap around the core
- Cut your paper to match the length of the cannagar core.
- Apply water using a qtip or paint brush to the paper, and tightly seal the paper/wrap around the core
- After rolling, let the Cannagar cure for 2 to 24 hours.
- Optionally place back in mold to keep shape
- You can now remove the skewer from the core and smoke your new cannagar!
- Remove the skewer by gently pulling it out
- Add a wood or glass filter to the end for a better smoking experience.